7.25.2011

And it was all yellow...

Last week we had our VBS, Camp Cornerstone, at our church. And I was in charge of crafts. And it whipped my tail.

I'm finally recuperated, and I have a couple of Lily Bee Designs layouts to share with y'all. :)


Today we have a focus on "yellow" at the Lily Bee blog, and this was my contribution. Totally made me happy!



Piggytails by Virginia Tillery
Lily Bee supplies:
Domestic Bliss- Kitchen Confidential patterned paper, Chipboard Stickers
Happily Lost- Sun Soaked patterned paper
This & That- ABC stickers
Hello Sunshine- Posies patterned paper, Chipboard Stickers, Die Cut frames


Last week, I also posted another Lily Bee layout... this one of the dude!




Lily Bee Products Used:

Stationery- Butter & Tangerine Patterned Paper
Happily Lost- Good Book & Villa Patterned Paper
Picket Fence- Fresh Air Patterned
ABC Cardstock Stickers

I hope you guys are busting through your stash of Lily Bee to make room for the new lines. They've received rave reviews and I can't wait to play with them! :)

I'll be back in the next few days with some of my crafts from Camp Cornerstone, along with some of my Authentique projects for CHA.


5 comments:

  1. Love those layouts! Especially the yellow one- it's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are seriously two of my very favorites from you! I loooove them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh great layouts Virg!!! look at you busting out with the yellow too! impressive!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin