5.06.2011

UPDATED: Tornado Relief Fundraiser

Your generosity is humbling me.

Thank you so much for your kindness. Your big hearts. Your empathy.

So far, we have already raised over $450!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

God is good.

We still have lots of good stuff available. Please just email me at 2blackflipflops at gmail dot com to tell me what you'd like to donate for each item. You can read more details here.

Please just donate what you can. Every bit helps!
Noelmignon.com "Bedford Falls" kit (for more details, click here) - SOLD!!!




Noelmignon.com "Bedford Falls" kit (for more details, click here)



Noelmignon.com "Mary Ellen" kit (for more details, click here)- SOLD!!

Pink Paislee/Hof3 Soiree Paper Pack (24), Wood Shapes, Twine, and Mini Notes & Labels - SOLD!!!


Adobe Illustrator CS4 (BRAND NEW IN PACKAGING!)


Tonight I'm going to shop for a little girl who lost everything in the tornado that hit Hackleburg & Phil Campbell. She's six years old. The same as my Emmy. My sweet friend Elisha told me about her, and I said, "We're on it!"

So tonight, this little girl is getting some Polly Pockets (I've been told she loves those) and some brand new dresses to go in her new backpack filled with lots of other things.

"Things" aren't going to make everything better. But they can help you survive a little.

I'll update you guys with pictures. Elisha's going to deliver our package and take pictures.

We're a team. You and I.
I am glad we get to do this together. Thank you for helping Alabama.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin