3.16.2011

Child of the King Canvas (Girls' Paperie- Jubilee)

Ever since I saw the cute little pennant flags/pins from the new Girls' Paperie "Jubilee" line, I kept thinking about how they reminded me of fairytale castles.

So I had this idea for a little canvas for my kiddos, and I got to making it the other night, using all sorts of fun goodies from Girls' Paperie:
Supplies used from Girls' Paperie: Patterned Papers- Jubilee/Frolic Rose, Jubilee/Picnic Blanket, Jubilee/Carousel, Kitch/Gingham Stripe; Embellishments- Jubilee/Pennant Pins, Mix&Match/Maggie Mixed Brads, Jubilee/Sticker Market, Jubilee/Clear Stamps, Vintage Whimsy/Clear Stamps.


You should start seeing the new lines from Girls' Paperie start popping up in local and online stores very soon! :)



9 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! oh my word - you are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! Love how this came out! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. V I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! Seriously...if you decide to start selling them.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love love LOVE. the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Virgina, I love this. I think I will try to paper piece something like this for my Disney marathon album! Grandmary

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so totally AMAZING! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning!!! Your work is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you kidding me? Virge. There are no words. This is BEYOND awesome. Fabulosity!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin