1.20.2011

Proof of Life MiniBook



Now that the class is over, I wanted to share with you guys a few of the insides of my album. This book is to be a true scrapbook; ie. a book of scraps of my life. I'm excited to already be using it to record my days!

I specifically want this project, and the ones that stem out of it, to help produce a spirit of gratitude in myself. As I recently read,

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.” (John Milton)
(created with the Very Virginia kit from NoelMignon)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE !!!
    Wendy Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book is beautiful! Love what you did with the masking tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, beautiful are these little booklets.
    Greeting.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin