12.03.2010

Do you have paper issues?

My friend Gretchen introduced me to this blog, "Paper Issues." It's basically a blog with lots of pretty inspiration. Sounds good, right?

The fun thing is that they do linky parties every week or so. If you're not familiar with linky parties, basically they provide a way for everyone to link up their images to go along with a theme. Got some pretty Christmas inspiration? Go to this post to see what I mean. Then they select a few out of the linky parties to feature on their own. It's fun! Lots of cool eye candy there too!

Anyways, just thought I would share with my readers. I have no affiliation with the blog, just think it is a great idea and thought you guys would, too! :)

Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!
    I see lots of traffic from your blog!
    You rock!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin