10.18.2010

Monday.

Tomorrow the kiddos head back to school (Em to kinder, Atticus & Sabs to MDO, and Ari... well here with me. You know. The school of life.).

We've had lots of fun that is funny this weekend.

Just regular ol' hanging out together.

The best kind.

(P.S. In case you ever wondered, you can get doll hair looking pretty again if it's gotten nappy. Spray it with water, then windex, then rinse with water. Then let conditioner soak in it for about 5 minutes. Brush it out with a pet brush, um not your gross one that has pet hair in it but a new one, OR a plastic brush. I found the instructions online and they worked! "Katelyn" now has pretty hair again. And Emerson is happy.) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin