8.07.2010

MLS Guest Designer- "Monster Be Gone"

-24
I had so much fun playing with the "Imaginary Friends" line from My Little Shoebox this month for my guest designing gig. One of the things I just knew I had to make with it was some "Monster Be Gone" spray (aka Lavender spray from Febreeze!).

-25
I just covered a can of the spray with their cute papers & embellies (using my ATG gun to hold it all on). I added some Stickles to the overlay word to make it stand out more. (P.S. Wouldn't it be cool if there were glow-in-the-dark Stickles??)

-27

So now, whenever the kiddos are a little afraid at night of the boogie monster, we can just do a couple of sprays of this and all monsters are gone! ;)

3 comments:

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin