7.31.2010

Girls' Paperie- On Holiday, & an Online Crop!

My last project to share from CHA-S is a layout I created with the On Holiday collection from Girls' Paperie. It had the perfect feel for these sweet pics of Emerson and her friend Ansley, and I was excited to use it!

I misted some of the great chipboard "Display Letters" with some Twilight Glimmer Mist, and a light misting on top of that of Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist. I then outlined them with a white gel pen. I love the effect!
*****************
It's time again for another fabulous Noelmignon.com online crop! Make sure to mark down the dates and come join us! :)



5 comments:

  1. perfect paper for that picture. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I just loved that photo when I first saw it!!! and I LOVE the layout too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful photo, especially scrapped in your lovely style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I know this is TOTALLY random. It's 2am here, and I'm going through my starred items in my Google Reader. I just want you to know that this one stopped me in my track--again. I literally said, "ohhhh, Virginia...." when I saw it. It's a masterpiece! And I'm so thankful to have such a talented friend like you who literally stops me in my tracks with her creativity! love ya girlie! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin