6.22.2010

I've also been doing a teeny bit of scrappin'...

First, a totally inspired-by-Katie layout, using the NoelMignon Sun-kissed kit.

I added in a piece of sheet music paper (from October Afternoon Very Merry, I believe!) to mat my 4x6 photo, and some Pink Paislee Alpha stickers.

I also had a post up on the Lily Bee Designs blog this week.


I'm having a lot of fun scrapping beach pics. Can you tell? :)

You can check out the original Lily Bee post to see my technique on making a few shabby chic touches on this layout.


That's it for tonight! I've been enjoying some more simple summer pleasures today... sprinklers, Ice-Pops, and hanging out at home with the hubs. :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are some super cute layouts!!! I have been trying to get myself back into scrapping mode, but summer is here and there is so much fun to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 2-pager is amazing! I just might lift it...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin