5.11.2010

Check it out- Lemonade Stand Kit Video

I got a chance yesterday to review the newest kit from Noelmignon.com, Lemonade Stand. It's on pre-sale now, and will be shipping May 15th.

Here's my video review of the kit:


You can see more closeups of the kit here, along with a full list of the contents. (25 patterned papers/cardstock, people! TWENTY FIVE!!)

On an unrelated note, several of y'all asked how we are feeling, and I can happily say everyone is at 100% health right now, praise God. And somehow- miraculously- I ended up not getting the stomach bug. Not sure how that can be other than grace upon this weary mama! :) Thanks for checking on us!






4 comments:

  1. GREAT video! This kit is FANTASTIC!!! So happy that your family is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - you look like you are about 18 in this video. And by that I mean you look awesome girlie!

    Glad the kids are feeling better!

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I love seeing this fabulous kit each month, as I live in Australia, it takes forever to get here, I sometimes look at your video twice, just to get me excited about what I will receive. Glad you are all feeling a lot better. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virge - I love your videos.
    your friend,
    katie

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin