12.20.2009

A little more from "Virge's Workshop."

I'm working away in my little workshop here, trying to get all my gifts finished & wrapped. I can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel- how 'bout you?

So, I'm STILL using the November Scripts kit.

I can't help it, it's got some of my very favorite things in it!

I made this little flip book from Snapfish as a gift for my husband's Grandma, but when it came, I knew I just had to spiff it up. I couldn't leave it plain! The pages are basically just photos bound together, so the backside of each photo was just white.

The cover has letter stickers from the December kit. I was skeptical about the Tim Holtz film strip stuff at first, but I've ended up using it on every project! It's really cool!
The little sticker strips from 7 Gypsies were the perfect touch for this simple album.
To go along with this gift, I bought these cool Ranger Ink/Tim Holtz frames, glass slides, and swivel chains. I made a 1.5" x 1.5" square of paper, slapped Grandma's first initial on one side, and then put a 1.5" x 1.5" collage (made it in Picnik because it was fast & easy!) on the other side!
The collage goes in between two glass slides- I made this in about 5 minutes. I love it! You could also make these into necklaces.... ;)A fun & easy Christmas gift!



5 comments:

  1. Love that little key chain! Great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make the flip book so schnazzy! And the key chain is a beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you dressed up the flip book, gives it such a wonderful touch!!! And I LOOOOVE the pendants, they are just so cute!! They could be used for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love love love love the flip book. You are genius and your blog is beautiful! Always inspiring, Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That album is just awesome!!! You are so creative, V!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin