7.13.2009

Just checking in...

we've been doing VBS/Walk thru the Bible last week, plus two birthday parties, and normal commitments like Sunday School, nursery, laundry, eating, getting a chance to take a shower... you know.

I'll be back later today with a re-cap of the cool stuff from last week's Walk thru the Bible, and hopefully some new creations soon! Because of being so busy, I hadn't had a chance to do anything creative in a week or so, and it was driving me crazy... I finally settled down on Saturday night and last night to play with some paper and it felt so therapeutic. Dude, I need that time!

Ok, off to catch up on normal stuff. Atticus is sorting all the clean laundry into baskets for me right now, and he's actually doing a pretty decent job! Now it's my turn to fold it all- yick!

Later folks!



1 comment:

  1. Virginia,

    I've been keeping up with your blog, but I might have missed it. Have you announced the name for your new little girl yet?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin