6.04.2009

Trying to get a shot of the boy

This is one of my favorite layouts I've ever done.... it captures Atticus perfectly in the stage he's at, and I love how all the products in the Scripts June kit came together with this vintage cool vibe.


Lucy just posted pics & details of the newest Scripts kit- and it is pretty much my favorite Scripts kit yet! Love all these happy summer colors, and I'm SO glad to see that the fabric is back in the kits! YIPEE!

This is the Supplement (add on kit). The 7 gypsies naked pizza box is a super fun project piece. It can house a little album with all of the summers BEST photos!
($16.99)
Lucy added a little "just paper" add on this month; since there is no store to shop at anymore. *sob* (This kit is only $7.99!!)

****

I've been busy doing summery things this week with the kids- we got a fun little sprinkler and spent some time playing in it outside yesterday. I'm thinking our neighbors must LOVE hearing the squeals of joy. ;)
This one has been grumpy & out of sorts, so she took a nap while we had the sprinkler festivities. We'll try again in a day or two with her so she can get in on the water fun.
What a monkey.

I'm off to do some scrapping, catch up on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" (yes, pure, shameless mind candy... good grief, it's a train wreck), and enjoy the fact that I got ALL of our laundry washed, folded, and put away today. (Cue the angels singing here.)



3 comments:

  1. I Love your layout of Atticus! It is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on th Lily Bee win! YOu totally deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's one of my fave layouts you've every made too- so many sweet details everywhere! just gorgeous!
    and all the photos are so precious- man your kiddos are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin