I whipped out a couple of cards, just wanting to play- I love that you can make cards when you don't have enough time to devote to a layout, but you still want to get "messy." :)
I cut out some of the flowers from the KI paper, and mounted them on top of punched circles, layered with threaded buttons. The little tag is inked with distress inks to make it more "shabby."I cut apart one of the mini folders for this card (leaving it intact would make it too bulky) and inked it with some more distress ink. All the edges on the hearts and papers have been distressed with the edges of my scissors.
I adhered the tulle down with my ATG gun first, then secured the side with eyelets.This is all from the beautiful Scripts June kit (there's still a couple left if you want one- and trust me, you do!)