5.18.2009

Above is a little sneak peek at something I've made for my online class from the Noel Mignon Penny Arcade kit!

What online class, you ask?

This one, of course!
You can read more details and sign up for it here: click me!

Here's a layout I made last night about my little guy... I love this photo of him. It's so rare that I get a good, smiling shot of him! I had to use it on this layout!



I followed Kim Moreno's (our guest designer) lead and cut out a scroll from the beautiful SEI paper in the Noel Mignon Penny Arcade kit.
I also made my own embellishment out of the grunge board in the Noel Mignon Penny Arcade kit, along with some crackle paint, a button, and a straight pin. I love how flexible the grunge board is, I was easily able to manipulate the straight pin through it and then straighten it out.

5 comments:

  1. He looks all grown up!! Can't believe how big he looks in that picture! Such a cutie though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for your class!
    And I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE this layout! Love the layering and all the little details (the heart, the handcutting, the "3", the "A" . . . your layouts are always so much fun to study! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he has grown! what an awesome photo and what a gorgeous layout! i just love all the layers-you are so amazing! i'm so trying not to cave & buy that Penny Arcade kit so i can hold out for the next kit- because it looks fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you just GIVE me your style and we'll be all good - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is just fabulous! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin