3.21.2009

Lovely Day

Well- not in my house at the moment! I'm slowly coming out of the stomach bug, but now the hubs has it and the baby. At least I can sit on my front porch and enjoy the pretty weather.

Anyways, I'm popping on here while lunch is cooking (for those of us with an appetite) to tell you about the new kit from Noel Mignon and the deal she is running this weekend.


This is the new kit, aptly named "Lovely Day." It goes on sale tomorrow, March 22nd.
All the colors of the Spring season are included in this pretty kit!

And almost all the items are new releases from CHA. Papers are from Prima, My Mind’s Eye, Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, Pink Paislee and Hambly.


There are embellishments GALORE with this kit! 2 alphas (Pink Paislee and Sassafras Lass), 3-D stickers from Melissa Frances, Prima Stamp, Dew Drop ink pad, 12 vintage buttons, Cosmo Cricket spinner card, and the beautiful Prima vine are just a sampling of the treasures this kit holds! Be sure to get yours ordered early! (Click here- available on Sunday morning!)



And here's the deal:

If you purchase the new Lovely Day, or the Nightingale Kit, on Sunday or Monday (the 22nd and 23rd) you will receive a free package of Thickers of your choice! If you purchase the Nightingale or Lovely Day, plus one more kit (or your order totals over $75), then you will receive 2 packages of Thickers, and upgraded shipping. (* You pay for standard shipping, and I ship priority!) When you checkout, please indicate your thicker choice in the notes section of the PayPal page.

So set your reminders, as this deal is only good until midnight March 23rd!

*Upgraded shipping only applicable to US orders only. All international orders will ship standard mail and actual shipping will be charged. All international orders will still qualify for the Thicker giveaway!

Pretty sweet! I should be getting mine in the mail any day now and I cannot wait! Yipee!

Alright, back to nursing the sickies and trying to do a little cleaning (and disinfecting) around the house.

Have a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin