2.05.2009

A layout in progress from Scripts


Sometimes I just play around with product when I'm not sure what direction I want to go in with a layout.

The other day I was at Katie's house on a playdate (so good to have scrappy mommy friends!) and the kids were playing while we were scrapping.

I didn't have any pics with me that I wanted to scrap, so I pulled out my January Scripts kit and made this layout... I'm obviously not done with it yet, but I just wanted to share with you the base of the layout.


It's fun to work kind of in the opposite direction sometimes, to break myself out of a rut. (I usually start with the pictures and story first).

I'll upload my final product when I've figured out what pics I want to use!

3 comments:

  1. Great start! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks perfect to me! can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin