I uploaded 10 layouts tonight, and I'm gonna do the other 10 tomorrow. My friend B already did this, got her credit, and ordered something! Pretty sweet deal! You have to have everything uploaded by Saturday, so get cracking on it if you want to take advantage of it!
it's 2009 - a new year and new projects to create. and guess what? we want to see them! even better? we're going to reward you for showing all of us what you've been creating! how's $20 for the next time you shop here at two peas sound? pretty good, right? we've listened to the community's feedback and have made uploading your projects easier than ever before. if you haven't tried it yet, here's your chance to get familiar with it! simply click on the "upload a new project" link in the member gallery drop down menu and away you go!
so here are the details to earn your shopping money...
- when you're uploading your NEW never previously uploaded to two peas projects you must make your layouts public. we want to see what you've been up to, remember?
- be sure to give your project a title and tell us about it in a descriptive paragraph. you know - why you did what you did, why you used what you used, who you were inspired by, etc.
- your projects must have at least FIVE tags associated with them - your fellow peas will thank you as it makes searching the gallery so much easier when you use tags!
- your projects must have at least THREE products related to them - others like to see the exact products you've used.
- your projects must NOT have links to other sites - this includes other stores, blogs, etc. if it is a web address, it shouldn't be anywhere when uploading.
and about that $20 - after you've uploaded 20 projects to the gallery following these guidelines, you'll receive a $20 store credit to use the next time you shop. so ready, set, upload - let's see those projects!
credits are issued to accounts once or twice a day - please be patient and refrain from filling my peamail box asking where your credit is.
(This is from here originally.)