11.26.2008

Thanksgiving

I have been rushing around all week finalizing some AccuCut projects, working on Christmas gifts, feeling bad for my sick Hubs, and packing for Thanksgiving!

EDITED TO ADD- AccuCut posted one of my favorite projects for them today on their blog! Go check it out!

I actually need to get up from here and get dressed so we can run to the store so I can get the ingredients for this- yum!!!

Before I do that, though, I wanted to leave you all with a layout I did last night with the November Scripts kit... scrapping my Emerson's first Thanksgiving!

I used an October Pagemap sketch for the basic design on here... I love using a sketch when I feel stuck in a rut with my own ideas!
I just loved that I could make my own pile of leaves under the die cut tree. :)
I didn't need the word "Life" on the stamp from the kit, so I just inked half of the stamp and stamped it above and below the title. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. You're so talented V! I'm in love with this LO, and I'm beginning to sound like a broken record...all your stuff just ROCKS! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thanksgiving layout, Virginia! Have a safe and happy thanksgiving with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heart your "home" book made with AccuCut, that cake recipe delish, and you LO is very cute (love those fallen leaves!)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin