11.28.2008

Gettin' in the Christmas spirit...


I packed my December kit from Scripts with me to take to Shaun's grandma's so I could sneak in a little scrapping time and maybe get ahead on my design team stuff.

Ok, who am I kidding, I just wanted to play.

Anyways, the kit is not available for purchase yet, but it will be soon, and I tell you this as a fellow scrap stuff enthusiast, NOT as a design team member-

If you are looking for a fun package of modern & vintage Christmas items at a reasonable price, you've come to the right place.

The whole kit just feels swanky and fun to me; like walking into Anthropologie. It's elegant and classic and a little Whoville-ish and and and... I love it. :)

Lucy hooked us UP with the trims and cool extra stuff.

I can't wait to show you what I've made with the kit. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. (Yes, the pun is intended.)

Put back a little of that Christmas cash to buy this "supply kit"- you know- to make all those Christmas presents you've always wanted to... now's your chance. The design team will be filling up the blog with all sorts of quick & creative Christmas ideas, so make sure to subscribe to the Scripts blog!

So here's my question to you-

What sort of fun crafty, homemade gifts are you making? I know I have a very crafty and creative readership- y'all share your ideas please! :)

4 comments:

  1. i'm making birthday calendars, boxes of cards, purses and decorated clipboards and an apron for my niece's birthday 2 days before christmas. she loves to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, I'm doing the days of December album (Ali Edwards type design). For gifts, I'm making digital calendars (again) - as they were a huge hit last year. If I have time, I'm going to do a few handmade cards. Not too much handmade - but I try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I didn't even know you were designing for AccuCut - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing the tins, but doing White Trash in them and not breads.

    Also doing some of the ivy bowls painted with glue and the shimmery glitter.

    Last year my big project was your trays but with the chargers. I loved those!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin