10.27.2008

5 Days 'Til Halloween....

It's the final countdown, folks! This week will be full o' fun, with fall festivals, downtown trick or treating, and then trick or treating with our friends Harper Lee & Olivia on Friday night. I personally can't wait to get the kidlets all dressed up in their costumes and take pics.

I mentioned a while back that we had a yard sale and some of the money from that was to go to Emerson's coveted Cinderella costume. Well, once it was time to go get the dang thing, she changed her mind and wanted (the most expensive) Sleeping Beauty costume. Since I had previously told her she could pick out whatever costume she wanted, AND she had sold some of her toys and clothing in the yard sale, I didn't want to go back on my word to her. Plus, it was only $7 more... but still.

So now we will have "Sleeping Bootie" (as she calls it), a pirate (can you tell I'm very creative with Atticus' costumes? Ha! A friend of ours actually got a pirate costume on sale after Halloween last year for him, so that's that.), and a Ladybug.

Speaking of pirate costumes and my lack of imagination when it comes to Atticus' Halloween guises, I finally scrapped these pics from his first Halloween.

I did it for Noel's Monster Mash challenge- come check it out here!

(The title on this layout actually came from something my friend Tonya said about these pictures when I first emailed them to her. I love finding unique titles like that from old emails and blog entries.)

Alright folks, I'm outta here to enjoy a lovely fall day! Hope you have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. love this layout. i wanted sawyer to be a pirate this year but he's going to be a biker baby. i can't wait to dress him up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think I need to lift that pirate layout. Ari was a pirate last year and of course I have yet to scrap the pics. Do you mind?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin