9.10.2008

Homerooming

[Ok, that doesn't even make sense as a word.]

Anyways- thank y'all for the sweetness on my hair! My hair is crazy about holding water in, so the fact that I blew it dry and straightened it in 10 minutes tonight is making me ECSTATIC! Kari Ann truly knows her stuff. Lub that girl.

Oh, and the meds that the doc gave me- I already feel SOOOOO much better. They have kicked in and at least started making the symptoms not so bad... just gotta wait for it all to be gone soon. Yay!

*****

Here are some goodies I made with the **SOLD OUT** Noel Mignon Homeroom kit! If you happened to snag one of these kits in time, you are one lucky duck. It's got my favorites in there- October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin Studios, Hambly... ok, what's not to love, honestly? There are still a few Extra Credit kits left, AND they are only $13.99... just sayin'. ;)

This layout is about our little buddy and how he says, "It's scare!" about anything that is scary to him. I could tell his imagination was developing right after he turned two, and quickly following that was learning to fear all sorts of things, from thunder to ants. Bless his heart.

I saw this idea on the SiS blog, but wanted to give my own twist to it. This is to hold all of the little papers, drawings, notes, crafts, etc. that the kids come home with from MDO. My mom made a scrapbook for me when I was little and it has all sorts of little drawings and such in it, and those are my favorite things to look back on. I definitely want to preserve these in a handy place!

Finally, please go vote for my fellow Noel Mignon team member Michelle Kovak. She's in a stamping competition and she's got a gorgeous entry:

Click here!


Her's is the very first entry, and all you have to do is click on the poll on the very top, right side of the page- #1: Michelle Kovak. It's easy, she's talented, and it would totally make her day! :)

9 comments:

  1. Very cute!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the folder idea!! Will have to do that for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey! Lovely stuff - as always - and I was JUST looking at that holder tutorial yesterday and I even pulled some folders out - trying to think of a fun way to decorate them and do a few for my mom and MIL for Mother's Day - you know art work from the whole year. Fun Stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my day Virginia!! Thanks so much! Love your LO's as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you on my blog. You don't have to do it but I want you to. Do it. Do it. JK...do what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the folders!!! (and the verse!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the folders!!! That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That file folder idea is the cutest thing ever! I'm gonna have to pull out my Bind-it-all and make something :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute projects! I love those little school folders! I'm always trying to find an orderly way to save Dyaln's schoolwork. =)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin