Remember how I had y'all vote for my friend Katie in the BHG Scrapbooks Etc. contest? Well she made it to the FINALS!!! WOOHOO!
Since I have the best blog readers out there, I know I can count on you... I need you to go vote every single day through next week so she can bring home the big grand prize.
Go here and vote. This is her album: You can see more pics of it here! (Click "next" on the top of the yellow bar- it's a slide show.)
I knew I could count on you all... and to sweeten the deal, every time you vote, come back to this post and leave a comment... I will add your name to a drawing each time you do that, and send you a goodie bag at the end of the week!
Thank you guys!
Heather tagged me... I'm supposed to share 6 quirky things about me. I have a serious lack of imagination today, so it's going to be more like "6 kind of boring but maybe a little interesting facts about me."
After the bazillions of tags going around (I know I still have at least 2 other ones to post here), I'm starting to run out of material! I mean, I know I've got a lot of weird habits, but a girl only has SO many secrets she can share on the internet.
1. I hate hate hate hate talking on the phone. I'd much rather instant message, email, text, etc. However, I have run over my cell phone minutes several times this year.
2. I didn't start making my bed every morning until 2006.
3. I found my first gray hair last night.
4. I was homeschooled K-12 and got my Bachelor's in Elementary Education.
5. I have a not-so-secret affinity for young adult fiction.... if I go back to school after my kids are grown up, I will get my degree in library sciences and run a young adult department in a library. Until then (although I doubt I will ever actually pursue that path), I grasp at times that I can concentrate enough to read and update my goodreads.
6. I watched this last night. Twice. Wow. Ahem. Very..... dancy. And awkward.
I tag some of my old school gals: Michelle, Missy, Kim, Delilah, Ali, and the other Ali (aka Mrs. Weasley, although I will fight her for that title)