7.20.2008

Twelve Fridays July Projects

The gallery is up for the July Twelve Fridays kit and it's got some serious eye candy in it!

Here are a few of my contributions... I'm no where NEAR done with the kit yet, though. It's been one of my favorites to work with- I love the soft blue, pale yellow, spring green, and dark teal combo, squares of fabric, bling, stamps, die cuts, and cool doodles. Seriously a fun kit.


I have several memories of being a little girl at my grandma's house that are associated with rain. I wanted to make sure to record them...

We had some friends come over about a month ago and Emerson had so much fun playing with the big kids. It was nice for me because I wasn't worried about her getting into trouble while they were around. However, when kids come to you and ask you if you want to come see them do the "Ride of Death," certain alarms start going off in your head. Maybe it's just me. ;)

(Click the image to read the story)

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhh love the ride of death!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lo's! I love the bookmark and holy cow I would have flipped a little if they has asked ME about the "ride of death"!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all - the colors are very you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bookmark is my favorite!

    I love that story. Aren't you glad you didn't know about it until they had already done it?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin