7.24.2008

Christmas in July!



(I totally ripped this off from Gretch. I hope she doesn't mind!)

There will be 2 make 'n takes.

The first (10:30-12:30) will be a cute card using some new digi stuff from Glitz.

The second make 'n take (1:30-3:30) is a fun door or wall hanging using Cosmo Cricket blackboard, patterned paper, and Glitz bling.

Gretchen has designed 2 Christmas page kits that will be available and I've made a Christmas card kit that you can also pick up. There is a limited supply of all these though so don't wait too long! (Cost: $7.50 and everything is pre-cut and ready to adhere- you just need ink and some adhesive!)



There will also be lots of freebies and a grand prize present from Santa that you can enter when you make a purchase. (And it's a good one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin