1.18.2013

My Teeny Tiny Album of Extraordinary Moments



When I first saw the straws in the NoelMignon Soda Shoppe kit (still available), I knew that they would be so fun to use as mini album binding! It binds together this little album of moments I want to treasure; little things that remind me of the good in everyday life.

To construct the book, I wanted to make a teeny tiny mini album out of the Soda Shoppe kit, so I started by making a few little booklets out of strips of 6"x3" patterned cardstocks, Glitz decorative tape, and the little "poloroid" paper by Dear Lizzy.








It's all ready to go and is not SO big that I feel like it will take me forever to fill it up. And then when it is, I'll just make a new one! :)




3 comments:

  1. Where did you find those awesome gray chevron striped bags ?? I love them !! The project is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable & how you never cease to amaze & inspire...so wish y'all were closer!! {{GIANT HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin