8.10.2012

Cassandra Cyr, you've been lifted!



This week, we've all been lifting some of our fabulous NoelMignon community members- they are so inspiring! 

I fell in love with Cassie's gorgeous fall layout using Crate Paper. All the layers and the rich colors are just incredible. Cassie's projects always have lots of details and a great design- and this one was no exception. It was really fun to lift and to be inspired by her style! 


I wanted my layout to feel softer and more delicate to fit my photo, so I used the great West Coast kit - the colors and lovely feminine details in it fit the feel of this layout perfectly. 


I loved Cassie's big fabric flowers, so I mimicked it on a slightly smaller scale with the fabrips in the kit. I popped a doily behind it to still give the same feel of a large circular element on that side of the page, but it works better with the size and orientation of my photo than a large flower. 


I think my favorite thing on Cassie's page was the strip with circular elements- what a fun addition! I will definitely be using that idea again! :) Thanks, Cassie, for your inspiration! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin