7.19.2012

What makes your style stand out in a crowd?


How do you differentiate between your style and following a trend... and how can you make the two combine?

We'll be covering this and a bunch of other topics in my upcoming class, Discover Your Scrap Style!


Hear what one of my former class attendants, Michelle Rydell, had to say about my classes:


"Virginia is a fantastic teacher!  I loved how she had plenty of tutorials, but also left room for me to interpret things in my own style.  She was really "present" as a teacher.  She was always there to answer questions right away, gave us feedback, and lots of encouragement!  I learned so much, and I LOVE the project I made!  I would take another class from Virginia any time!!!


*********************

Class only- $12.99

Class (discounted) and kit- $38.99



The kit includes: 

4 Studio Calico Papers (Classic Calico and Take Note selections)
3 Basic Grey Papers ( *NEW Clippings and Paper Cottage selections)
1 roll Freckled Fawn Washi Tape
10 yards Twinery Twine
3 Shabby Chic Tags
1 Heidi Swapp Large Memory File Folder
1 set Heidi Swapp Memory File Tab Labels (12 pieces)
1 set Heidi Swapp Memory File Fotostack Openables (6 sections)
1 12x12 sheet Basic Grey *NEW "Clippings" alpha stickers
1 yard seam binding
6 Basic Grey "Clippings" Snippets





You can either email me at virginiatillery at gmail dot com for more info, 
or click here to get your own kit & sign up for the class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin