3.27.2012

Creative therapy


It's been several weeks since I've been able to (or had the desire) to do something creative.

I pulled out some scrappy supplies today and it's been a bit of a balm to my hurting heart.

My sweet friend Lisa Day invited me to be a part of her new class at Big Picture Scrapbooking, 28 Days of Sketches, so I got to work on one of my assignments.

Here's a sneak peek at it (using the Homespun kit from NoelMignon).


It starts on Thursday so I highly recommend signing up for it. I promise you, the sketches will get your creative juices flowing... it helped me a lot to have her great sketch as a guideline to get going. 

I'm going to do some more playing with paper...and remembering...and reflecting tonight. It's good for me. I'm such a believer in this whole process, and never more so than now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin