2.20.2012

Fun news!

It's been one of those "just put out the next fire" kind of days here. 

There was one moment where I had a sick kid in the tub, a new-to-the-big-potty kid on the toilet, and two kids banging on the door asking for glue sticks, and an armful of bed linens and a comforter in my hands on the way to the washer. It was a bit overwhelming. 

But, as I type this, it's ten minutes til bedtime and I think I can make it. Then it'll be Downton Abbey and a little scrappy time! :)

This has been a fun perk to my day, though. My favorite place on the web has gotten a makeover! You should at least just click on the link and check it out. It's got a slick new message board, a fun live chat option, lots of fun visuals, and a brand new designer gallery! I am loving it! 

And to top it all off, Noel is introducing something that's been long awaited!


Click here to find out all the details, but if you want this month's kit to be a part of the subscription, you need to sign up before the 23rd! Being a subscriber has a lot of great perks, so go check it out!

Speaking of this month's kit.... I'm in love! 

Here's a couple of little sneaky peeks at some layouts I made with it. 







1 comment:

  1. I think that we all have days like that but thankfully the good moments outweigh the hard/bad ones. The new site looks so good. I would love to get a sub to the kit club but I have SO much stuff right now that I really need to scrap my stash, if you know what I mean. I have so much right now. Noel's kits are amazing, though, so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin