1.25.2012

I can't believe...

that tweets about raising money and gathering supplies from tornado survivors are blowing up my feed again.

That I'm seeing photo after photo on my facebook page of destroyed homes.

(source- and more photos- here)

That I'm passing by random strangers in the store and hearing bits and pieces of stories all based on who was where on Sunday night.

It hasn't even been a year since last year's generational tornado event here in Alabama. It feels very surreal.

The fact that it was mere minutes away from my dear aunt who is like a sister to me... and another couple of really good friends... I can't even go there in my mind.

I'm grateful and heartbroken at the same time.

#WeareAlabama





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin