6.05.2011

Frame Refurbishing

A friend of mine bought this adorable Pottery Barn Kids frame at a yard sale for $3. (I know, right?!!)

However, it had a small mark on the upper right corner that needed some "fixing."

So she asked me if I would do my thing to it and cover up the mark while I was at it.

This is a picture of her sweet girly and her two cousins who live in Africa. They were home in the States for a good while last year, and have a very deep bond. They are all such cuties!
I made the flowers using two techniques; one with some old doilies my Grams gave me, and the other with book pages from a vintage Mary Poppins book. I thought that the Girls' Paperie embellishments and letters mixed perfectly with them.

I actually ended up (after taking the pics) adding some bling around the words to add a little more sparkle. They added just the right thing that it needed.


So Missy- I hope you and Lana like it! :)





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin