4.26.2011

Some more Mary Ellen layouts!



In the midst of Easter egg hunts, our worship service, spending time with sweet friends, and eating our weight in candy, I managed to get some scrapping in this weekend!

(First, obligatory cuteness of my crazies on Easter morning. Oh my heavens, I love 'em!)

I'm so sorry for the blurriness of this picture, I took it in a hurry tonight and I should've just waited 'til the morning... but here it is! I was so excited when I saw this Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe paper in the new Mary Ellen kit from NoelMignon, because it goes PERFECTLY with these photos!
These pics were from a night a few weeks ago when I helped some of the girls' from my Sunday School class get ready for prom. I have a sweet relationship with those girls; it's been so cool to see how God has used them in my life. I want to do a layout about each one.
This was made from the Mary Ellen kit (only a few left!) and some of the Jump and Jive kit (just 6 left!). They mix perfectly!
This next layout is pure Mary Ellen. I love how versatile this kit is!
(I added the puppy stamp and the corrugated cardboard from my stash.)

I hope you've enjoyed these layouts! I can't wait to play some more with this kit!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin