6.28.2010

For women only (Or, Virginia has an odd question...)

Nope, this isn't about the book (although, I do highly recommend it).

It has to do with my lack of posting.

And if you are a dude, you probably will not want to read this. So fair warning.

(Although, if you are a dude, and you read my blog, you must like super girly stuff anyways, so whatevs.)

....

Okay, now I'm starting to creep myself out, thinking about who reads my blog.

ANYWAYS.

My question:

Do you notice that your hormones/emotions/PMS affect how you interact online?

I'm an introverted person anyways. I refuel by quiet. Alone time. I tend to get inside my own head way too much by nature.

When I'm feeling especially, ahem, hormonal, my threshold for noise/stress/lack of chocolate in the house is very, very small. And my ability to deal with people or talking or social stuff tends to drain me, big time.

I've started to notice that it affects my interactions online. I post a lot less during those times. I lurk a lot more. I kind of become a bit of a hermit, in my "real" life and in my online life.

So am I the only crazy one out there?

I promise, tomorrow will be scrappy stuff or home decorating stuff or pictures of my cute kids or links to cool things. Not anymore of the LifeTime Network version of Blackflipflops Designs. :)


(p.s. Before anyone asks, no I am not pregnant. Most definitely NOT.)


6 comments:

  1. No you are not alone. I very much get this way. If it weren't for the boys I would be fine just staying in bed all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally like that. Although, I don't know if it's so much hormones or just some days I'm just too tired of dealing with life's drama and need to revert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so know what you mean. And I had to laugh at the definitely not pregnant p.s.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely congratulate you for actually having the guts to put it out there, I do exactly the same, definately have a lower threshold for patience, noise and well everything, I like to just lurk, wow I have never sat down and thought about how it affects me with online stuff so I appreciate topic. I am 42 and my boy is now 3.5 yrs and I have just started again feeling pms symptoms again and you know I hate the lack of control I have over them. Thanks for making me feel normal. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I definitely feel you on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely not weird. just human. and real. that's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin