10.11.2009

...and things that go bump in the night..

My friend Kim posted this awesome quote on facebook the other day, and as soon as I saw it I knew I must make it into a little sign to hang up during the Halloween season!

(p.s. She has an awesome Halloween playlist on her blog if you're in the mood to listen to some spookies!)



"From ghoulies and ghosties and long-legged beasties, and things that go bump in the night, good Lord deliver us." (Old Cornish prayer)


Created with "The 31st" kit from Noel Mignon

I used a piece of 7 Gypsies chipboard from the Penny Arcade kit as the base of the sign. I added some orange Stickles on the letters on the Jenni Bowlin Bingo card to make them stand out. I also added some little pieces of green bling from my stash to add some more sparkle, along with a few spritzes of Glimmer Mist.



5 comments:

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin