9.26.2009

"The 31st"

How crazy is it that the new Noel Mignon Halloween kit, "The 31st," already sold out on pre-order??!! You may want to check back on Monday morning just in case a few become available... and if you have your eye on any of Noel's kits, I suggest you get on the mailing list so you know about them ahead of time. They seem to be flying off of the shelves!

I got a chance to start playing with this beautiful kit, and after I got done skipping around with glee and clapping my hands at its coolness, I got to work.

The first thing I made was something for my secret sister at church, but I'm nervous she might see it, so I can't post it here. (You can check it out on the NoelMignon blog, tho!)

I also pulled out some pumpkin patch pics from last year, along with Sketch #28 from Inspired Blueprints, and whipped this layout out.


I used Deanna Misner's cool, non-digi vignette technique to add some depth to my pictures. It's a fast & easy way to alter your pics if you don't have time to edit your photos, or if you've already printed them out and want to add something special to them.

I am loving this kit and can't wait to show you more!

++++++++++

Make sure to head over to "Shabby Blogs" for some cute, new, free, autumn themed blog backgrounds! They are adorable!



4 comments:

  1. You know I love me some Halloween. I'm taking Banana and Smudge back to the patch this Saturday (maybe HAnk, too, if my sis doesn't have to work). Wanna come along? I can bring reinforcements if need be. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin