1.30.2009

Attn: New Class @ Scrap Etc.!


Coffee Table Carousel Class @ Scrap Etc.
Friday, February 2oth 6:00-Midnight
$68 class fee

It's going to be a fun party!
There will be 5 teachers teaching this class:
Katie Burnett, Gretchen McElveen, Virginia Tillery, Brittney Smith and Lucy Farmer!!

We will all take turns and you will leave with a FULL 4x6 7 Gypsies Photo Carousel!
Of course, there will be snacks to share and prizes to win!

***This class will fill up quickly. We will not hold a waiting list. Limited space available!***

Call 205-985-9323 to sign up!!

If you miss anything, don't worry, you can check it out at Scrap ETC.com

*the picture is from 7 gypsies. Our carousel will be our teachers original works.

9 comments:

  1. that will be an awesome class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I can't wait :) that sounds like an evening I cannot miss =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, how fun! 7 gypsies......I have been dying for this carousel!

    And, I have already started on my projects, and I have some Jenni Bowlin, some Heidi Swapp, and some Creative Cafe stuff in mine!

    Not trying to tempt y'all.....I'm just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. B, you over-achiever, you!!

    I'm thinking of using some October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket and My Mind's Eye in mine for this Scrap Etc. class... shocker, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this might be Scrap Etc's funnest class!! (is that a real word??)

    i think i might use the latest Scripts kit for my cards. or maybe some fun American Crafts, Glitz, and Fancy Pants that i picked up at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *SO* wish I could take this class!!!! Why can't you guys live closer??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for announcing the 7 Gypsies class on your blog! It is going to be so fun.....unlike the other teachers, I haven't started on my stuff! Yikes!

    Scrap ETC has several fun classes coming up. This one is almost sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love these photo carousels and wish i could be there for the class. bummer! have fun though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! I called Scrap Etc only to find out that this class was sold out already. I do hope Lucy opens more spaces.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the world. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin