Don't forget to come to see me & my friends at the Christmas Craft Bazaar this Saturday!
Here's a map to get to us:
View Larger Map
I wanted to tell all you sweet readers about a great contest you need to get in on!
Follow the few simple rules, and you can be entered to win a November Scripts Kit and the Supplement!
1. Check out the Scripts Blog HERE
2. Post a link on your blog about this giveaway contest!
3. Add the Scripts link and logo on your sidebar
4. Come back to the Scripts Blog and let us know that you've done it, and you will be automatically entered!
BONUS: If you have friends that play too, and in the comments on the Scripts Blog, they tell Scripts that they found out about it from YOUR blog, you will both get an additional entry!
**Contest Ends November 20th!
Here's something I made with that very kit - a little photo album:
Finally today, as this entry's title suggests- a peek into my wacky world.
Morgan, Debbie, and Jana have all tagged me to share 7 more things about me... well actually, Jana's tag is only for 6, so if I run out of weird things about me (haha!) I will stop at 6.
1. I refuse to get sucked into Facebook. I have an account that I check about once every 3 months. I spend way too much time on the internet without further addictions!
2. I am obsessive about having the blinds in my house open and pulled up. It's the very first thing I do when I get up in the morning as I'm walking to get Sabriel out of bed. I can't stand to see bright, natural light coming through the cream shades... it turns it yellow
3. I'm going to try this recipe for thanksgiving.
4. I am pretty sure that if it came down to it, I could rattle off all of the names of the characters from Yo Gabba Gabba. And sing half their songs. I particularly like the "I'm so Happy I could Dance" song by the Salteens, but the execs at Nick Jr.com have kept it from being released on the internet for some reason. And WHY DO I KNOW ALL THIS??
5. I need to go post my game over at the online crop on NoelMignon.com . And instead I'm sitting here trying to figure out things to tell you, my oh-so-lucky readers. It's a game involving words- synonyms and such. I love words. I, however, mispronounce most of them. Like when I was a kid, I would say "horizon" with a short "i" sound. And "asylum" was "azzilum." (Why was I saying asylum enough to remember that I mispronounced it often??)
6. Gotta make this one my last one, because the ol' brain is just not cranking out anything this morning. Hmmm. What should it be? How 'bout - I still imagine my own versions of music videos in my head while I listen to my iPod. I love to make a whole story or scenario up to a song. I change it up and make it more elaborate each time I hear the same songs.
I tag Katie, Missy, Melita, Brittney, Lisa, and Leanne.
i wanna go!!!ReplyDelete
p.s.- i'll be home the weekend after thanksgiving. any chance there's a couch at your house waiting for me?
LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo album. It is beyond cute!!! I want to see this in person.ReplyDelete
Also, believe it or not, I also make up my own music videos to songs on my iPod. I've done this since I can remember (like toddlerhood maybe?)
Ok - going to my blog to post my 6 random facts.
A tag! Are you crazy!ReplyDelete
Ok, I will work on it!
ROFL about Yo Gabba Gabba. Ari says "Do Dabba Dabba" and pointed the dolls out at Target today. Me thinks he's watching too much TV. Thanks for playing along, I love a peek into your head ;)ReplyDelete
That recipe looks so good. You should make some and bring it Saturday and share it with the person that has a booth across from you ;)ReplyDelete